Well what can I say...
apparently - I spent WAY more time at work updating this blog than I realized...
I guess its not so bad when you do a little bit at a time - but still
I can't seem to find a free second to update things while I'm at home
Nice to know my boss isn't as demanding as an 18 month old :)
SO HERE WE GO
first and foremost - the prego pic
40 weeks - and one day
in this pic - I'm offically 1 day OVERDUE
today - I'm officially 5 days overdue - and my attitude shows it
if the boy doesn't make an appearance by next Sunday - I'll be headed in for yet another induced birth - but at this stage in the game - that's totally fine with me
I don't know how chipper I'll be at 10 days over - considering I'm a bear to be around now
Notice how nicely my belly sticks out of the bottom of my shirt - keep in mind - these are the only pants that fit - that are acceptible to wear out
notice how I cut my face out of the picture - its so you can't see
a) the tears in my eyes at the thought of looking at myself at this angle
b) the laser beams shooting out of my eyes - looking for the first available target
c) the hair that will never be styled nicely again
d) the overall look of "I hate everyone" on my face
CHEESE!
You can't see it - but she's got her purse & her keys - & with the hat - it only means one thing -
she's shopping
her first taste of Jell-O
she really didn't know what to think..
granted - its a cardboard box - but she's is pleased as punch...
and speaking of pleased as punch......
since we're tossing around similies...I think the best one to describe Anna & Santa...
"She was screaming like a wet cat..."
needless to say - the girl was less than pleased with Santa
In her defense - Santa coughed like a monster the second she walked up to him -
THEN - I very nicely asked him if he could give her a little "ho ho ho" - b/c that's what we had been working with
he said no - AND - not just no - but "No - not with all this mucus"
I now hate mall santa
Now - in my defense for this being our Santa picture:
not only our second try at sitting on his lap -
we sat and watched about 200 kids sit on his lap very nicely to show that Santa wouldn't bite.....
and did I mention I'm about 94 months pregnant at this point?





1 comment:
Wishing you labor...... NOW :)
Post a Comment