Friday, April 11, 2008

I'll try to get these in order.....

let the games begin
To start things off -
we were so happy that Luke took to the walker like a pro
totally loves it
feet reach the floor
(like there was any question of it!)
and he gets it - play with the toys -
keep self occupied so parents can get stuff done
good. right?
you'd think
Having children - I have learned that all things come with a price
while one moves up -
the other moves back...
I know there are a zillion pictures of Anna in the driveway
but she's just too cute -
and I'm quite pleased with the new nice weather
so get ready
also, it wears her out like you wouldn't believe
hence the sitting
this picture just shows that Anna has mastered the art of wearing a headband
its a landmark event
picking driveway flowers
I was so happy to have a picture of myself with the girl..
then remember to send it to work so I can put it on here
and I finally look at the pics -
and realize that its one of those pictures where I look like a homeless lady
oh well, I'm putting it on here anyway

so after the walk - the girl passed out big time - and I think I'm finally going to be able to get things done
think again
because Luke slept thru the

entire
long
exhausting walk...
he's away and ready to go

and here you can see that he is almost officially TOO BIG for the pack & play
well - what lasted 20 months for the girl -
almost made it 4 months with him
greeeeaaaaatttt
because the weather was so nice -
we decided to have the first bbq
things are a little different these days...
in the past - we had the
SPRING INTO SPRING SPRING FLING
and it was fun and wild and crazy and lasted into the wee hours of the morning
now - we each ate a hot dog outside- but came in once it got dark
I know - we're wild
but Anna couldn't have been happier
Luke, on the other hand, slept through the whole bitso then we come inside to finish the hot dog and eat some baby food
and then the fun starts
CARRIE -
THIS
IS
YOUR
LIFE
Luke was tired
Anna was ticked that he was in her chair
then I told a story with a punchline that startled Luke
Luke freaked out because he was over-tired from the insanity that was our bbq
and Anna freak because Luke's chair (which she wanted to be in) was turned around -
and she thought she was missing out on something
this is my new, updated version of a wild & crazy night
but there is no problem that can't be fixed by a little naked time

2 comments:

AlexanderIvan said...

Carrie, this is your life. When I read that post and looked at the picture I cracked up!

AlexanderIvan said...

that's jess with the first comment. I on the other hand looked at that pic of luke and anna thought, hmm... that looks how jess and i feel sometimes.

bundles of joy, yep... little bundles of joy.