The time of year is here where we all have dirty nails...
the weeding and gardening seemed to be at an all time high this weekend.
Every year we find something new and exciting in the flowerbeds out front (back? I don't know which side of the house is which)
EITHER WAY
besides the endless supply of glass and beer caps.. we occasionally find the odd penny
or some electrical wire that we somehow missed the year before
This weekend - I found a belt buckle
I'm ready to take this thing to antiques roadshow and cash in for my millions
but considering I scrubbed it with an old elmo toothbrush.. I think any value is long gone and I can just enjoy the tiny treasure I found...
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the elusive baseball diamond
hot sun and a good I Spy book (preferably Bunnies)
My Sunday morning invasion of children in my bed WAY TOO EARLY
Anna had bbq ribs this weekend and LOVED THEM
then she discovered there is a little screen on my phone that shows the picture that's about to be taken......
I know every parent thinks that their kid is the smartest
the cutest
the most wise
the most wonderful
the most everything..........
But I can honestly say -
that my kid really IS the smartest, cutest, most wonderful....
you get where I'm going with this........
Anna is quite the counting fool... AND NOT EVEN TWO!


1 comment:
Awwwwwww! Love it! -Jess
Post a Comment