Friday, September 12, 2008

the baby-the burger-the field- and - the wagon

I'm so behind - so limited comments
Welcome little billows! YEAH
Dan cleared the fields!!!
yeah! More room to run!
double yeah!
there were so many more of them - but these are the really pretty pictures -
and everything smells really good now went for a wagon ride - and Anna held on to Luke like it was a log flume
she's been an excellent sister lately!
minimal abuse!
Happy kids crusing the trike in the garage...
it's the only place that's smooth & paved !!!
Anna waved like a queen the ENTIRE time she hitched a ride with Daddy
and while we were outside -
a gigantic box of diapers & food got delivered
an there is no better toy than a box! height compairson
happy kids ...such a nice pic of everyone brushing their teeth...
and when she thinks I'm not looking -
she hits the boy
Girl got some fairy wings
Boy got some big feet here's another good height compairson...
I love these toys that MAKE Luke stand up -
but I think my favorite part....
when he's not standing - the electrical outlet is baby-eyeball-height
super cute baby butt

and then after the library -
Anna - usually a strict chicken-nuggeter
got her first cheeseburger

and housed it

two cute videos...
first one is old...
Girl torturing boy - look how quickly she goes from play - to biting toes
no good



second is Dan running with Anna in the wagon

No comments: