I'm a little behind.. hopefully there won't be many dupes
Anna started off the morning with some boots and jammies
Kelly, Lori's daughter, won the kids (Anna) a ball - and when I brought it home.. well, lets just say the whole 'sharing' bit didn't go so smoothlyAs you can see here, Boy doesn't even want Girl to touch the ball
And if she takes ownership completely.. you guessed it
having a quick game of baby-toes-peek-a-boooLuke's favorite

After dinner, this is my view of the room...3 zombies
After a long day...
Anna makes sure to snuggle with Dan whenever possible
especially during dinner
standard dress code for our house panties & pumps
the best baby-tushie in the world
caught a picture of Luke's concentration face...Anna was feeling princessey the other day
crown, boa, wand & skirt
the wand was taken away preetttyyyy quickly after some careless waving.. (hitting)
she -of course- regained the wand - and put it in a safe spot -with the cat
along with the crown...
stuff on my cat 2.0
and don't think FOR A MINUTE that Fred has any problem with it...
he is an attention hound and loves every second of it!
Looks like Potty-doll had an over-night guest 
ok.. SNL - obama skit.. pretty stupid.. but - for some reason "I keep it cool" has been stuck in my head since I saw it..
Apparently - Luke & I are the only people who think it's funny
No comments:
Post a Comment