if only for the weekend..
we'll take whatever nice weather we can get!!!
I'm a little behind... so I'll do my best to catch up -
I'm a little behind... so I'll do my best to catch up -
and catch up in order...
so there are a bunch of the boy :)
this was a super cute moment...and Fred was supervising the whole thing..
when the picture was done.. Anna bolted, and Luke started to play with Fred.
he took his tail and was tickling his own face with it - super cute? right?
well...in the time it took Dan to face the camera at him
and snap a picture..
Luke bit Fred (didn't see that one coming)and Fred became a blur...
This weekend, Anna opted for 4 pony-tailswhatever lola wants, lola gets
we found out Luke has terrible no-car-seat-manners
Took a LOT of holding on to him...
kids had Dan over for dinnerand back to work on Monday






Luke was out of the wagon for about a minute before he fell in the mud








No comments:
Post a Comment