Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Update

Saturday ended up being nice afterall...
too bad I had already booked the day with errands
Luke was having nothing to do with it

we have a little routine - where you read the 'Big Book of Big Trucks'
and pick out your favorite truck
and seeing as how Sunday was yucky & rainy
there wasn't much else on the agenda for the day

Kids watched Alice in Wonderland for the first time
zombies

we snuggled a little


and everyone refused to take a nap
so I stuck them in the car..


again - I say up- Luke says down


Sooo I dropped Luke off at home with Daddy -
and finished up my errands with a snoozing girl
I asked Dan to give Luke a bath - and this was the response he sent me
I don't want to know



Anna still thinks a Spoonful of Sugar helps the medicine go down..
even on the rainiest of days

No comments: