...but its a good busy - I'm not complaining!
the kids & I packed up & hit the beach!!!
Totally invading Auntie Fran & destroying everything in our path!
I forgot how early children wake up when they're away from home...
happy - but early!
SO!
we got packed up & took a walk to the beach... Only to loose a shoe
After much driving around .. Nanny's hawkeyes spotted the sneaky little croc and it was safely returned
NEXT - it was time for the beach - quick snack before we left 
(note: every picture - Luke is saying 'cheese')
Luke fell asleep before we left... so girl & I hit the sand as a duet
quite proud of the diaper-less-bikini
...a little break from the sun...
my pimp baby
cheese
more sand
it was fireworks time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke was very excited - and Girl was very composed!!
Luke was very excited - and Girl was very composed!!
Mommy - I'm three now

the next day - we were driving home when we discovered an awesome view of a fireworks show in our driveway - SWEET
sadly - girl missed the whole show
snuggling


























1 comment:
Looks like you guys had SO much fun at the beach!!! We're jealous! Long time no speak...hope all is well and we hope to see you guys soon! - Jess
Post a Comment