Sunday, August 2, 2009

a Proper Weekend

I had to run errands on Sat Morning..
so the kids hung out with Nanny & Poppy so I could run around..
upon my arrival to retrieve said kids..
I discovered boy doing yardwork with Poppy in the most appropriate of attire
Boy stripped down to nothing and
showed me the proper way to water flowers.. standing on a table ..
naked


boy properly filling the watering can


both kids caught wind of an axe and flying woodchips
so they decided it would be in their best interest to properly investigate
..naked


so they watched as my parents cut up the newly fallen trees
girl checking with Nanny that Poppy is properly following all orders


Sunday - Luke showed me the proper way to use a picnic table


and I showed Luke the proper lighting to look haggered


and boy showed us a proper lunch

videos to follow

No comments: