Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September is here!!!

**Note from the editor: Recently, someone had mentioned to me that I have a billion pictures of the girl - and barely any of the boy - SO! in an attempt to take more pictures of the boy - I am noticing no pictures of the girl...
so now, I'm working on evening out the playing field a little bit..**
Hoping September brings many nappers

this didn't really work out like I planned...


Luke trying to find a loophole in the "No Shoes in the Sandbox" rule


I like the pile of toys that used to live in the basket....


First play date of September...
Girl had a little trouble getting out of the hammock
and boy needed to decompress after everyone left...
while girl pushed no one in the swing


nothing better than a boy that just laughs & laughs

boy rocking the full sentences

and just because its cute

No comments: