Every spring I forget that the weather is just plain nuts..
some days are 85 degrees & sunny - some days are cold & rainy
and some days are just plain cold
this day was nice enough to take a walk.. so we ventured down to see the horsies
not without injury
another day - we ventured over to see Dionne -
and the kids got to play in dirt
that night, Dave, Dionne, Anna & I went out for a double date to the BIG CITY
Somerville
Dave wouldn't let go of girl's hand -he was a very good stand-in dad for the night
and because she's so good looking
my future daughter-in-law will love it!
FAIR!!!!!!!
Last night was the fair! and although they looked terrified on the slide-
they both loved it
I, on the other-hand, did not
I was fine the whole time - but as soon as I got to the tippy-top - I sort of realized how carny the whole set up was...
I got over it
FABULOUS
he held on for his dear life - but he had fun!















No comments:
Post a Comment