the weather was abfab this weekend -
so the kids were OUTSIDE!
It seemed this weekend -the kids tried to test their limits...
BEGGING for injury
We brought out the water table.. and boy tried to drink as many bugs & pine needles as possible
he was soon invaded by a passing nudist
he then tested the limits of watertable..
it seemed the whole day I had to tell them "NO FEET!!" or "YOU CAN'T STAND IN THERE!"
but tummies were perfectly acceptable?
Boy quickly bolted when I took his soaking wet shirt off
by the time I walked around to the front of the house (its not a very big house)
this is what I discovered
and then climbing
he knows what he is doing is naughty.. but he loves it
girl & I decided to play with the big ball
her chasing & running skills are fantastic
but when she finally gets to the ball...
not so good
and boy retired to the see-saw to try & break some bones
eaaassy...
baaalance...
nope
nope
steady...
YEAH!!!!!!!
but first - he had to get to the mud
through the window of course!


















No comments:
Post a Comment