Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!!!!!!!!!!

Yes yes yes, I know I'm a little bit late...
Halloween had a little bit of an iffy start...

girl wasn't so sure she wanted to go to school in her costume for the big Halloween Party / Parade.


but the second she caught a glimpse of how darned cute she looked in that outfit-
she was singing a different tune!
I'll be the first to say I didn't get the best parade photos -
not great - but not so bad


After Thursday's Party/Parade..
the Dorothy & the Cat in the Hat came to my office to pay my a visit..
The Cat - as cats often do - tried to hide behind the filing cabinet when he was feeling a little shy & overwhelmed.
Dorothy, on the other hand, was ready to ham it up for the cameras!




Next, carved pumpkins for the the birthday shenanagins up at the main house

one scary


one happy


and boy making his best jack o'lantern face


then a quick sneak over to nanny & poppy's house for a little mischief night tomfoolery
(the kids couldn't be more pleased)




I know these pictures are really dark - but the kids were SO PROUD of their work!!!
It really kicked off a naughty tone to the whole holiday -
I don't think Ive ever seen too kids more pleased with their hard work
I even saw Dan crack a smile..




AND THEN THE DAY WAS HERE!
Girl was SO EXCITED
she posed SO nicely everytime we asked


the incredible hulk just wasn't feeling it
and yes - the cat in the hat was left behind -and the hulk emerged..
in an attempt to be more manly & tough guy -it was all wasted when the manly hulk sat on the floor and pouted because he didn't want his picture taken


and then trick-r-treating
the pout remained...
but only until he woke up a little bit.. he was a sleepy hulk..
Girl, on the other hand, was sure to RUN from house to house because we forgot her sweater at home.......

and this was the face we got when we DARED ask him to say the dreaded words..
"trick or treat"


back to Nanny & Poppy's house to count the loot

and on to a little bobbing
the Boy Bob
the Girl Bob
the Daddy Bob


the rarely seen Double Bob



Poppy Bob

and this one..
I believe the phrase goes something like "Payback is a bitch"
Nanny & Poppy needed a little redemption after their yard got TP'ed
so how better - than to scare babies


No comments: