We had boy's birthday party this weekend -
and boy, did my guys have a blast!!!
Girl got to grab onto her favorite bunny as soon as we got there -
and didn't put it down the whole time
Boy wouldn't sit still long enough to pose for a picture -
we got this one of him saying "CHEESE" -
but he wouldn't stick around for a retake
I was so happy to see all the Ivans there -
even happier to see Rob really working the slides
I really don't know who had more fun..
we even got Brent & Nate to come all the way out for a little kid junctioning
girl had her first attempted kiss..
alas - she also had her first shut-down
and then it was time for pizza!!!!
Girl was SO HAPPY there were other girls to play with at the boy party!!!
(and I think Nick may be a south paw!)
I don't know why the girl that felt the need to hold my PEANUT FREE goodie bags ransom behind the counter - refused to remind me she had them..
so I'm sorry to say - I made about 10 random kids really happy
sorry I couldn't say that much for 85% of the kids in attendance
oh well
Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!!
THANKS FOR COMING!




















1 comment:
The boys had a great time even sans goody bags! Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment