I turned around - and the summer zipped by!!
I missed it! Well, I didn't miss it - I was out having fun, but this poor blog missed the whole lot of it!! And the more I neglect this blog - the longer I put it off - and more behind it becomes - the more I neglect it.... see where I'm going with this one..
I'd like to say that I got attacked by a web-spinning-boy & was unable to get to my computer for 2-3 months... and right before it happened - I snapped THIS picture of him..
but I'm not going to blame anyone for my inability to keep up with little things
ie. Laundry, Dishes, Cleaning Up, Dusting, Windows, again.. you see where I'm going here.
June had a few trips to the diner..
lots of ice cream
and a pair of very happy children
Boy got his first baseball glove
Not Posting to Blog Problem #847:
were these father's day arts & crafts?
or Daddy's birthday arts & crafts?
Who knows!
Needless to say - by the end of the show, boy was so tired he couldn't even make his own funny face
nor could he 'tada'





















No comments:
Post a Comment