I'm going to try & give you a quick summer-to-fall update.. and once again, I will promise to keep this blog up to date.
We went to the beach!
Girl was really cute on the beach!
we had a crazy garden
finally grew boy's corn this year!! also - boy has finally started romping around without a shirt on!
Check out the cornfield!! Happy kids!
great shells after a few big storms
Auntie Cheryl & the year of Uncle Boy & Mrs Flanders
baseball games & funny faces
loss of teeth
Geepers got introduced to Angry Birds
Dan found random Goonies paraphanalia
FAIR!
she's getting prettier and prettier
first day of girl's school
come on
first day poses
double poses
she'll never admit the bag is too big for her
Bus Stop
Girl's Firstday Cake
First off the bus!
Boy's first day
Boy's first day - 2nd attempt
finally
and just the boy
outside first day
boy's Firstday pie
Boy;s Firstday Cake
NOW Before you think I'm a big jerk because boy got 2 baked treats....
Anna got a whole schmorgusborg! Pot Roast -Noodles - THE WORKS
Boy's special treat was 'Double Dessert Action'
so he got 2 baked treats -where girl got an entire dinner delight
first OFFICIAL day for the boy
walking in
and from here on out - I promise - to try to keep up to date as well as humanly possible.
































2 comments:
Love it!! Give yourself kudos for at least admitting you're a loonie! Ha! I know I live in the realm too...for sure! Love your blog....so much fun. Do you blog regularily? I am trying to...
Jenny
http://hearawhisperat.blogspot.com
http://aroundeverycornerat.blogspot.com/
Love it!! Give yourself kudos for at least admitting you're a loonie! Ha! I know I live in the realm too...for sure! Love your blog....so much fun. Do you blog regularily? I am trying to...
Jenny
(I hope there are not multiple comments, as this does not seem to be working)
http://hearawhisperat.blogspot.com
http://aroundeverycornerat.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment