Friday, June 20, 2008

Almost the weekend.......

I looked in the backseat the other day -
and it just struck me how grown up the girl is getting.
she gets in the car - slips on her shades - kicks her shoes off - puts the pillow behind her head
and strikes such an obnoxious teenager pose that I don't know what else to do besides take a picture....

but then I have to remember that she's still my little girl - and Dan catching some lightening bugs is just the coolest thing in the world to her......

Here- she was at Nanny's and found an itsy bitsy shirt that she used to wear.... and insisted on wearing it
Thursday was my day off - and both kids were ready to go nice & early
first thing in the morning -
Luke was in hummingbird speed already
then we went to the park...

then Nanny & Poppy brought the sand over!!

Uncle Jon got the Nan a sandbox for the big numero dos..
and we finally filled it yesterday
she still refuses to put her feet in it - ...I don't mind - it minimizes the mess... but she love love loves it!


here is Nan with some of her bugs -
glad to see she's not too bothered when some die...




...and here is Gook's lastest & greatest...

No comments: