ok - I thought there was a chance these pictures would be somewhat in order -
but they're not..
well they are - but the order is backwards -
so! Sunday first - moving down to Friday
Sunday was a double kid party -
Luke christened in the am -
Birthday party in the pm
party itself was double duty
After being baptised - Luke was pooped
the girl thought she was hot stuff
Pink EVERYTHING
yes- it looks like the pledge of alligence...but she's actually posing
Nanner came downstairs and was sitting on my lap and I said "Lets take a Birthday Party Morning Picture"she was so excited - and made a beaut of a face right as I snapped the picture...
SO! dropped everyone off a Nanny's house - and was on my way..
when I came to pick them up - Nana has JUST filled up the pool -
so I couldn't deny them a cool dip on an 800 degree day
so I couldn't deny them a cool dip on an 800 degree day

look at the upset faces when they find out they're not going to be sitting in a hot car with me running around to all the different foodstores
Friday Evening
the ACTUAL birthday - hence the crown...
for the first time - Anna was talking to me - and mid-sentence - a bubble came out of her mouth...
she really doesn't get not to suck on the bubble wand
but at least she understands that the bubbles taste really bad....
We were going to go out for a special birthday lunch..
We were going to go out for a special birthday lunch..



Opening presents...








1 comment:
YAY What a fun awesome weekend!!! I want to play on that trampoline-disky-blow-up-thingy!
Post a Comment