After a much needed break from reality -
I finally packed the kids up and headed down to see Aunt Fran and Marcia at the beach
Everyone was so super double excited! I told Anna, who was awake for the ENTIRE ride there - that we were off the parkway - and would be at the beach soon..
and she told me "Something is making Anna's mouth smile"
she was just so so thrilled to be at the beach!
So we showed up around 9 and the children we excited to be there...
I finally packed the kids up and headed down to see Aunt Fran and Marcia at the beach
Everyone was so super double excited! I told Anna, who was awake for the ENTIRE ride there - that we were off the parkway - and would be at the beach soon..
and she told me "Something is making Anna's mouth smile"
she was just so so thrilled to be at the beach!
So we showed up around 9 and the children we excited to be there...
well, not Luke - he slept the whole ride - so he was just rested.. and Anna was wired
After finally getting everyone to bed - Auntie Fran, my mummy and I stayed up a little bit and talked - and I went to bed way too late
But, true to his schedule - Luke was up at 6
and we didn't know what to do with ourselves - so I packed him up in the stroller and decided to take a walk to the beach
he didn't make it too far
After finally getting everyone to bed - Auntie Fran, my mummy and I stayed up a little bit and talked - and I went to bed way too late
But, true to his schedule - Luke was up at 6
and we didn't know what to do with ourselves - so I packed him up in the stroller and decided to take a walk to the beach
he didn't make it too far
Shortly after, Anna was awake
you can tell she was so happy & excited because she was being nice to Luke
As Forrest & Rebecca were warned -
Anna was warned too
You're not allowed on the beach without red toes
the nannies took her for a quick cruise
Anna was MORE than pleased!
Luke was SO SO happy to have a face full of wind
his little furry hairs are standing up

Anna couldn't get her paws in the sand fast enough
I know I should have taken a video -but Luke was so excited to see the ocean
he was kicking and laughing
(until he felt the water - which was about 14 degrees..)
and Anna was terrified of the water the rest of the trip
not just the Lucy Beach..
and I kept warning Anna to take a nap -
because she didn't want to be too tired for the beach
alas, children never listen to their mothers...
alas, children never listen to their mothers...
but when everyone woke up -
they were happy to be there
we were showing Anna the seagulls -and how many show up when you throw cheeseballs on the ground
After the beach,
Luke dazzled us with his brand new standing skills

DAY 2
Anna was TOTALLY comfortable on the beach
Personally, there is nothing worse than being sandy
and if this didn't test my limits,
I don't know what did

she was just a rock star all day
(which Nann repeatedly called Chocolate)


Then we went to see Lucy the Elephant







No comments:
Post a Comment