Friday, July 11, 2008

Play Date

The Ultimate Ice Breaker
It all starts off with Adge showing Anna that she has a belly button
and Anna being totally confused - because she doesn't have a belly button -
she has a tummy button

Then Adrienne assures her - "Silly - its right here!"


Girl & pregnant Mommy...
I snuck in as many photos of the pregnant girl as I could...

Yes Adrienne - that's the ugly chicken

we hate her
Adrienne taught Anna how to get INTO the sandbox...
Anna enjoyed the sandbox... but never got IN to the sandbox...



Adrienne played in the hammock a bit... and gave the international sign for Fonzy..


And Greg was never shy to show what a good time he was having.......
more cuteness...
the mumsies
and although we had a great time -
Luke was so completely bored with the day.........

1 comment:

AlexanderIvan said...

Cute! Who has a 'tummy' button?????!!!!
Ummm...I think that Alex and Luke have almost the exact same wardrobe except for the sizes. :)