Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Hailey! / the Hailey & Luke Cronicles

little bit of bombardment here....
But just roll with it -
I wanted to make sure Michelle saw all the pics -
and what about Aunt Kathy?!?!?! we couldn't let her miss one!
so I just put them ALL on here!

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!


Happy Family
the Mommy & Grammie I have to say - this was my favorite part of the day
Hailey was scared of the monster cake that she was FORCED to taste!

the first confrontation with the monster cake...
Momma & boy
the ONE drink I had all day -
and my mother needed to document it..
lickity lemon boy
you'll notice the cheeks get redder and redder
partly because Luke is a spaceheater
partly because lemons make his face explode
but he likes 'em! out of all the toys there -
Luke found an empty bottle of lotion and held onto it all day
and he gave me lots of kisses too
Luke can be a bit of a balloon hog birthday buddies
Cookie & Luke Momma & Girl
The kids were SOOO happy to have a bunch of new toys to play with
and Luke was surprisingly gentle..
most of the time
Anna was quite the sharer...
maybe she only wants to share with girls -
or maybe she just doesn't want to share with Luke?
who knows
Hailey & Grammie Monster Cake was looking for the girl again....
Luke checking out the girlie... Girl & Gram
Everyone took a shot posing with the birthday girl -
and anna was sure to sneak into as many pictures as possible...
ok -
who showed my kids this turkey?
this person disserves a punch to the throat
granted - they loved it
but the feliz navidad was just more than I could bear...
the 100th time..
happy girl posing with her new best friend -
the Feliz Navidad Turkey

No comments: