Monday, December 1, 2008

the holidays are amung us!!!

On the way to Hailey's Birthday Party...
Woke up with a bit of bed head - which I made worse by playing with it
at the same time..
Anna now thinks its a riot to make a face right as I'm taking a picture...
this was just TOO classic
Profile to get the full effect..
the original wake-up-hair
my good looking boy
my good looking boy being naughty-climb-everything-boy I think he's just learning how to work his tongue
Thank you Nanny for the Lollypop introduction this weekend more faces
Anna trying to be cute -
and Luke knowing that something bad will probably happen when Anna grabs him...
Luke's newest employee
Daddy, Cat, Girl with Paci
Luke all dressed up for Thanksgiving
Girl's pre-Thanksgiving nap Luke- on the way home from Thankgiving -
it's 10 pm -
do you know why you baby is still awake?

No comments: