Friday, April 3, 2009

was it april that was in like a lion?

granted - March was a nightmare -
but April is proving to be a big pain in the butt too!
everything starts off nicely with a yummie cookie-a-thon

next, two kids, lovely day....
so far so good


Ohhhhhhhh I see where the problem may have started

girl is annoyed - but boy is still enjoying his tastey bubbles

still snacking

it was just too cute to stop..
how was I to know how sick bubbles make a kid?

..a nice bumpy wagon ride..

quick ride in the farm truck

after the first few barfs - Luke really seemed to enjoy his medicinal ice-pop


and although girl had absolutely nothing wrong with her -
she insisted on an icepop as well


and then it starts
I wish this was a start of an early evening...
but I think he knew what we were in for-
so he made sure he was well rested for an evening of ...
an evening of...
well - he was making lion noises - if that's any clue



mental note:
no more bubbles for lunch

No comments: