Friday, April 24, 2009

we tried to play outside...

Anna wasn't having anything to do with outdoors playing yesterday - she was yelling at me "MOMMY! I'M FREEZING!"
so -we stayed in
Nanny showed up to take her to the ever-famous WalMart..
so we took Lukey out for a little playing
the 3 of us hopped on the tractor and went for a spin

I guess Dan wasn't going fast enough...
so Luke worked the throttle by himself



We came inside - and Luke somehow spotted a lollypop on the counter
so I figured - girl was out.. why not

"Nice try Mommy- gimme the lollypop back"


this was right before I got yelled at...


so we spent some quality time in front of the tv
Mary Poppins of course!





Luke quickly got bored with MP


I can't take a picture of Luke without Anna wanting her picture taken
here are the many faces of girl






Girl got her mits on the water wings the other day....


these are left overs from 'Quad Weekend' last week
Real nice Daddy-o



Happy Quad Boy

this is the new noise that Luke has been making lately

Luke is a raspberry HOUND
but- there is nothing more delicious than a lollypop
as long as boy is holding the pop-he's good...
he'll eat fruit all day- but he still needs to HOLD the pop
just needs a little suggestion as to what he should be eating

No comments: