Thursday, November 5, 2009

Final October in November...

a few older pics of the kids & Miss Foresta

boy & his endless "I want to get out of here!"


just because it is so cute


close up on super cuteness


and the special day!!


pre-trick-r-treat touch-ups


and girl
fabulousness!


Mom & Boy


Dad & Girl


and we're off


it was a wee bit rainy & cold-
but everyone had fun nonetheless
after the first 2 houses - girl was set to go home..
"I sure do have enough candy!"
but boy could have stopped at every house in the tri-state area & it still wouldn't have been enough


trying to pose for a nice Halloween picture -
and I get abused


not so bad - but boy is trying to escape
"I want to get out of here"
and girl is kicking me


tally up the loot




boy had his first ring-pop and loved it!


chocolate-coated face to end a chocolate-coated day

No comments: