Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Fun


Cheesey Face Pilgrim Boy


We went outside to play
but there was someone on the slide that I just WOULD NOT cross
so until Daddy came to save the day ...
all fun was put on hold


girl was swinging the swing
but REFUSED to be buckled in..
she tried to make the best of it - because Dan & I refused to give her any substantial pushes


I, of course, had my finger on the trigger
anxiously awaiting the inevitable
(note: no kids were hurt)


but as soon as she was buckled in
the swinging began

...and what does boy do while we're distracted with the girl...


a little silly time


Girl is learning the fine art of zooping


BrideGirl 2.0

veil over face....


and FLOWERS!

this is what happens when I leave girl alone with daddy

and this is just an example of a typical sunday morning

girl has a dance session

and a typical boy excited moment

No comments: