Seems I'm starting every post with "I'M SO FAR BEHIND ON EVERYTHING!"
So from now on, let's just consider that a given - and I'll stop saying it.
First fair of the year and the kids were SO HAPPY!!!
First ride was the merry go round, which I had to accompany them, which means no pictures...
It was all going so smoothly! Everyone was excited. Boy was bouncing off the horses, so I grabbed him to put him up on one -and left girl to wait the 4 seconds.
In this time - the very nice lady that was running the ride walked over to her and helped her onto the horse she had picked out, gave her a big huge smile, and said "You ok honey?"
Would have been fine - but seeing as how the woman didn't have a tooth in her mouth -
it scared the crap out of the girl - and with that, she was stuck on me like Elmers Glue for the next hour.
SO! Not only did we have the first-fair-of-the-year, we had our first run-in-with-a-terrifying-carni-of-the-year.
After the carni-terror, she really wasn't all that willing to go on rides.
Boy on the other hand - couldn't get on them fast enough!
Thumbs up - Tongue out
no really- there wasn't another soul on the ride
I'm just happy it was short lived - and she started to have some fun.
boy realized half-way thru a ride that the carni-guy never measured him
?
and screamed like a lunatic until they stopped the ride so he could measure himself
whatever
This year - we MADE SURE to have extensive measuring BEFORE the ride started.
Boy supervised Girl's measurements
and all of them are happy














No comments:
Post a Comment