Girl had a class trip - and I got to be one of the parents joining them! YAY!
Yeah right, it was fun until I realized we were walking around the woods looking at ... well, as you can see here - we're looking at this stick.
Less we not overlook the bugs we got to see,
or the tree stumps
or the mushrooms growing on tree stumps
or the spider webs
or the frogs
I feel robbed -I figured our trip would kick ass considering the last trip was to the pumpkin patch.
Because I don't really know any of the parents from girl's class - I don't know if they're the type of people that would freak out & sue me if I posted a picture of their kid on my blog -
so this is all you're going to get out of the class trip.
enthralling beginning to end


No comments:
Post a Comment