ok- so its a hard to trasfer a Sally Field quote about a wedding into a 5 year old's birthday - but I think I did just fine!
The birthday starts off with cupcakes for school
Are they strawberries?
or are they watermelons?
I really don't know - you decide, I won't be offended either way.
Then moving to the party - with all the friends and family - too cute
the pinata is the only real picture I have of the big party right now
more when Nanny sends them to me - this is just going to have to hold you.
THE ACTUAL BIRTHDAY
Girl was quite pleased to have a day o' poses
5 at home
5 with the brother
at the park -
'wait? what is it mommy? oh! you want to take my picture? oh - ok'
5 at the park!
Last but not least - the final cake - on the actual birthday.
TA DA!! Girl saw that flower - and didn't care if it was iced with peanut butter -
she wanted that cake! *it was pretty delish
then- woe is me, a night in the tent.
The kids really had fun - but I think I need an air matress - or maybe a couch next time.
I'm still a little achy
This story incorporates everything Luke is terrified of:
skeletons that eat people
Girl's scary story - can't say that I haven't heard it before... but she used her scariest voice.
the video ends with girl cracking herself in the face with her flashlight.
the crack that almost saved my back.. but she got over it very quickly - and we were all back in the tent!
and the morning after..















No comments:
Post a Comment