Monday, November 24, 2008

Alpaca Kids running around

Weekend started by getting the kids nice & squeeky clean...
Next - modeling the new outfit
courds baby...
it's finally time to sport the courds!
Then a mid-morning trip thru the barns with Whoa DaddyO....
and right over to the Alpaca show -
to completely destory all cleanliness
I made sure to notice every kiss they got-
so I could later give them a Silkwood Scrub
Luke has mastered working the Monster Book of Monsters...
(harry potter)
Nanny got Luke a new super-dork / super-funny rooster hat
a little Ring-Around-the-Rosie to finish off the evening
Once Luke is down - Anna has a hard time getting him back up again


Notice how tall boy is next to girl...

From above - the Monster Book of Monsters...
this is mostly for Burke -being she got us the book.. but it's still cute

Luke has made it a habit to give me a little Raspberry Spray during lunch
which he thinks is a riot
And then I made a MadMom noise - which is even funnier

No comments: