Friday, November 14, 2008

One for Michelle and my day off...

FIRST!
Dan & I went out last night -
and I saw this
first thought - I MUST SHOW MICHELLE (and/or Kevin, Matty, Craig)
This is the overall mood Luke wakes up with
happy kid
Yesterday, we went out - and Anna had a rough day of chugging goldfish
(with bear close at hand)
now - out of all my obsticles with having 2 kids- and 2 hands -
but each kid requiring 2 hands to be held..
I find this is my toughest combo
Luke soon after finished lunch - and I got him to take a nap...
and this was the wild and crazy afternoon I got to treat myself to
While the cats are away - the mouse will play
oh yeah - I'm wild

Luke got to enjoy about 24 seconds of the kid-couch all to himself


then it was invaded

Dan was secretly taking a video of Luke

Boy gets very annoyed with the Lamb-in-the-box.. and attacks him regularly
and then gets annoyed with Dan when he realizes his little fit was recorded..

No comments: