Friday, November 7, 2008

Doubledutch bus - I mean- Tub

listent to this as you look at the pictures ;)
Trying to save a little time - we opted for the doublebath the other day
Although it may save time - it saved neither water, nor patience
both kids were SO happy - the water barely spent time inside of the tub
but - they were having fun - so what's the big deal....
have you ever hear the question
"If you had one food to eat for the rest of your life..."
well, if Anna had one beverage for the rest of her life...
yeah - you get where I'm going here
big topic of discussion - but she's just not getting what's so gross about it
I really like the choice of container for this especially health-conscience bev
still drinking
arial shot
and then she figured out she can torture while tubbing...
the first pics were nice ... this is where things go downhill
girl figured out she can torture boy -
and boy just realized he was naked

the rest of the pictures were of the top of Luke's head -
so I figured this is where they'd end...

Anna taught Luke the best spot in the house for watching tv
needless to say - the tv is so far back (so it is never touched)
that neither can see what's on
but, again, they're happy...

Dan is having - once again - some critter issues
and Fred was more than happy to keep an eye on this guy...

1 comment:

Mary-Frances said...

Girl - we've been doing double dutch bath time since JD was in the baby tub inside the big tub. Emily dumps the water all over him, and he just stares at her and laughs. :) I love the top of his head shots.. JD is starting to discover his "pee pee" too :)

Have a fun weekend!