Tuesday, boy needed a nap especially early -
so girl & I had some especially special outside time!
I found as many water-holding-devices as humanly possible-
filled them with water-
and let her go crazy!
I don't know if she was happy because of the weather
happy because of the sleeping-brother-factor
happy because of the water-on-everything-factor
happy because of the water-on-everything-factor
but girl was HAPPY

next - I gave the girl food coloring & water in a cup
and told her she could paint ANYTHING SHE WANTED
happy x2
here you can see -
even after Luke woke up -
AND touched her toys -
and girl was STILL happy

a good side-by-side to see that boy is really gaining on her in the height department

Alex had a burger

then...
Anna got naked & carjacked the quad from poor Alex
we even got Alex naked!
AND a mohawk
AND doodles everywhere
Anna is rocking a Mary Poppin's tune at least once a day
I will agree -
a spoonful of sugar DOES help the medicine go down













1 comment:
SO sorry my boy caused such a stink with the quad! I can't believe that's him, my baby, on that thing...he looks all grows up!
Thanks so much for having the boys over, though. They had a great time and I LOVE the video and pictures. Thanks for posting them.
Post a Comment