Thursday, September 29, 2011

BOY'S FIRST-ish DAY OF SCHOOL

Boy's first day of school (not his OFFICIAL first day - it was the open house day and I got to go with him & touch all the toys too) was girl's second day of school.

She was SO the pro now, she was totally ready to pose for any picture.


Boy, on the other hand, was not.



"Yeah Ma, I think I'll start heading in now.. Its cool"



Who is he kidding, he ran!! He was SO EXCITED to finally go to the school where his sister went last year, even spiderman could not have webbed the kid away from the door.



Holy Mother of Pearl - they have play-doh



and trains!



and the next thing he waited for an entire year to do - RUN IN CIRCLES OUTSIDE THE SCHOOLS... just like the big kids did last year.



and when he got home... he got to swing like a big kid too



No comments: