well - the boy was ready!! Test run the day before went FANTASTIC and he was ready to take on preschool mom-less.
Now if we can just get him to take a normal picture...
AND!!
Lucky for him - first day was 'Bring your favorite buddy to school' day.
So Moose got to take the trip with him.

FIRST DAY BABY!!

So that pic was either 'FIRST DAY!' or "I have to take a #1.. lets run to the bathroom"
quick hand-wash and we're back!!

Next to go into the classroom - and he's still a happy happy happy boy with moose in tow!!

and a quick peek in the room, who was his first friend? did he cry? was he upset? was he playing with something new? maybe being nice to the kid that was crying? laughing? anything?
He went directly to the playdoh, mouth-open, zombie boy.
he's happy

and I have 3 1/2 hours to do whatever I want






No comments:
Post a Comment