After much waiting & anxiety... Girl finally went to school!!! She was so excited - picked out her special outfit, picked out special buttons to jazz up the new backpack, perfectly coordinated hairdo.
THE BIG DAY WAS FINALLY HERE!
had to sneak the brother into the picture too
anxiously waiting for the bus!!!
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!
and just like that, in the blink of an eye, my baby is a kindergartener
and I'm very proud to say that, although I followed the bus the entire way, I did not pull into the school.
and what happens when a girl goes to school??!
I bring a boy to the A&P to get a banana, of course!
Boy was less than pleased to be without his sister for the entire day
Soon enough, it is 4 o'clock & time to get the girlie off the bus.
YAY!!
she looks older, doesn't she!
The girl wasn't all that excited when we sat down & sang 'Happy First Day To You!' to her.. never enjoying the cake-songs, she was sure to let me know she wouldn't be smiling for any pictures this afternoon.
it was a fabulous cake though...











No comments:
Post a Comment